26 DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION CONTACT
NOVEL - "INCENTIVE"
1. Money Tracing is something that most people have heard of, but
most likely don’t know how to capture the information.
2. Money tracing can provide assurance to knowing what transactions
are bona fide and which ones are not.
3. Dirk von Guenthner uses authoritative sources to base the evaluation,
and then creates a custom designed system of records and software
to identify unauthorized transactions.
4. Money tracing can be applied to a variety of cases, yet it takes
an expert to determine the most efficient path to follow in each application.
5. Money tracing can include the movement of money in and out of a
single account and also includes to movement of money into various
6. When certain records are no longer available, experts including
Dirk can use their experience to correlate other facts in the case
to the impact of a fraud that relate to the missing documents.
7. In some cases, the tracing of money can prove the innocence of
a party when selective facts are added together by the opposing party
to make it appear that a person has done something that they really
did not do.