26 DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION CONTACT
NOVEL - "INCENTIVE"
1. Occasionally, Dirk von Guenthner is engaged to evaluate the prosecutions’
claims in a criminal matter.
2. If the defendant in a criminal case fails to challenge the claims
of the prosecution experts, it may lead to unfair conclusions at trial.
3. In some criminal defense cases that Dirk has been retained to evaluate,
the results only confirm the claims of the prosecution.
4. Dirk has done work in IRS and Postal Inspection cases where counsel
has benefitted from Dirk’s research and investigation.
5. Dirk has done cases in conjunction with the FBI where his work
product has enabled the recovery of substantial sums of money in off
6. In the case of the Honolulu Police department food scam, Dirk’s
work product reduced the claimed amounts from thousands to hundreds
of dollars and the deferred acceptance agreement reached in court
has resulted in a favorable conclusion to the defendants who Dirk
believes were unfairly prosecuted.
7. Recently, Dirk was engaged in the evaluation and subsequent report
of a case involving the campaign spending commission that settled
without a trial or any sanctions to his client.