26 DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION CONTACT
NOVEL - "INCENTIVE"
1. Dirk von Guenthner
has been trained by the American Arbitration Association in Basic and
Advanced Arbitration courses.
2. Dirk has participated as an Arbitrator in over twenty arbitrations
including being a member of a panel of arbitrators.
3. If an arbitrator is required to understand complex financial issues,
we invite counsel to name Dirk von Guenthner as a recommended arbitrator
subject to conflicts of interest. It is not practical for a party to
a matter to contact Dirk directly if they wish him to be the arbitrator
in their case.
4. By understanding the procedures and method of arbitration, Dirk von
Guenthner can provide counsel with expert services including the case
preparation, report and testimony that may be required to prosecute
or defend the claims of their clients in arbitration.
5. While arbitration was originally intended, in part, to provide a
more efficient and less expensive venue for dispute resolution, it appears
that some cases have not followed that plan. Dirk von Guenthner participates
in an arbitration case with the focus to resolve the issues economically.
6. With twenty-five years of professional service to the Honolulu community
and having grown up in Hawaii, Dirk understands the uniqueness of the
various cultures of residents and the manner of how things work here.