26 DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATIONS
OFFICE LOCATION CONTACT
NOVEL - "INCENTIVE"
1. Fraud includes the act of a person deceiving another in order to
obtain something of value.
2. The act of fraud is limited only to the imagination of the fraudster
to the extent of the party that has enabled the fraud to be committed.
3. Considering that fraud can occur in almost any fashion, it takes
a trained eye to capture and re-trace the steps taken by the thef.
Dirk von Guenthner is well trained and skilled to detect, educate
and aid in the prosecution of the fraud case.
4. Having done a substantial number of fraud cases, Dirk early on
will advise the client on two matters: a. Is it cost justified to
attempt to untangle the fraud case? b. Does the defendant have any
assets to attach as an offset for the loss?
5. Some fraud cases come to Dirk von Guenthner & Associates by
referral from other experts in Honolulu. Upon occasion, Dirk will
get the background of a fraud case and refer it to another expert
6. Some frauds can be easily proven and some are so covert and poorly
documented that it takes a very creative analysis to prove.